Friday, January 4, 2013

TWINKLE ... A CHILDREN'S ONLINE CREATIVITY WORKSHOP



Lovely banner created by the talented Nicole of Kitten Lane

Well, hi everybody.  :)  After such a "deep" post yesterday and with so much encouragement and love being sent my way through your comments, I'm left a little speechless today.  I can't thank each of you enough for your loving words ... they meant the world to me.  xoxo  Thanks again .... so much!!!

I wanted to share something with you that I've been ever-so-slowly working on.  By telling you about it, I thought it might give me the kick in the pants I need to get going on it!  It's an online creativity workshop for children and their parents, called TWINKLE.  I've just started planning it so it probably won't be available for a few months, but I'm really excited about it!

I chose the name TWINKLE for two reasons.  First of all, I want to offer it free of charge to children going through difficult situations and I want to encourage them to look for the stars in their dark skies.  There's always beauty to discover in any circumstance and creativity is an avenue to do just that.  The second reason is to inspire kids to develop their creativity, to become their best selves, to  make a difference in their little corner of the world ... to basically TWINKLE, sparkle, and shine.  Oh, and if you're an artist or children's writer and would like to contribute in some way, please contact me at matissecolor@gmail.com

More info to come!!  xo

3 comments:

  1. Oh that sounds SO wonderful!!! Wishing I was a real artist now, lol. What a perfect thing for my son and I to do together now of a little later! You are so awesome and creative!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looking forward to seeing where this project concept will lead you, Vicki! Wishing you all the best with this fabulous plan and I hope you will find the right people to contribute! Hug to you! Loving this banner by Nicole: she is so talented!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Looking forward to finishing off the design for this one Vicki! Sorry I've been out of the loop over Christmas/New Year.

    x Nikki

    ReplyDelete

Thanks so much for your comments. Your thoughts, opinions, and ideas are important to me!

~ Vicki